Egyptian Moonstone Jasmine Candle
An alluring union — sultry base notes of jasmine and sandalwood provokes intrigue & desire.
Hand-poured in small batches near the Prescott Mountains in Arizona and carefully crafted with 100% pure, non-gmm soy wax, lead-free cotton wicks and absolutely no dyes or additives for a clean, eco-friendly burn.
Top notes: Ozone, Jasmine
Middle notes: Leather, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Tonka Bean
Base notes: Amber, Musk, Powder
Double Scent Formula • Phthalate Free Fragrance & Essential Oil Blends • Cotton Wicks • Non-GMM 100% Pure Soy Wax • Dye & Additive Free
Handpoured in Arizona
100% Pure Soy wax
For a clean, even burn
Natural Cotton Wicks
For a soot free burn, steady flame and high scent throw
Double the Scent Load
For imbuing your whole space
Blown Glass Tumbler
For a clean and balanced burn
- VSVanessa s.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoLovely scent
I’ve been purchasing this candle from Whole Foods for a fews weeks now. This is my new favorite candle! I Love that it’s a non toxic candle but still has a strong enough scent . Also it burns down evenly. I do wish the candle was a little bigger. Great candle! ♥️
- EElizabethI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoFAVORITE SCENT EVER
I am obsessed with this scent. I bought it because I’ve had an affinity for Egypt since I was little, but this quickly became my favorite candle scent I’ve ever had. The scent is fresh and sweet without being overpowering. I never get sick of it, and it lasts so long. It’s very aesthetic and beautiful and I don’t mind leaving it out with my decor!
- TDThomas D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoEgyptian Moonstoone Candle review
I used to get this all the time at Whole Foods. I feel like Jasmine was added to the scent profile, but I’m not sure. It’s a great candle.
- DYDee Y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 months agoFirst time purchase
Wonderful new find (for me)
- EEllieVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoObsessed with this scent
Came across their collection at Whole Foods and was immediately enamored with the Egyptian Moonstone. I purchased the glass tumbler, but am eagerly awaiting for the reed diffuser version to also be in stock so I can scent my entire home with it!
Discover our best sellers, each one with a uniquely delightful scent.